Monday, October 24, 2011

Christmas is Coming!


 Hey guys!
TWO months from today is Christmas Eve! Can you believe it??? 
I know I need to really start thinking & planning!

I love to offer a few "pre-designed" Christmas Card choices for you. This year I have five new ones to add to last years choices that you can view HERE. If you chose from one of these ten designs please email me with the # or name of the card you would like, along with your picture {if you have it already} & any special wording.


#6
Tilted Chevron

#7
Slanted Stripe

#8
Merry & Bright

 #9
Happy Holidays

#10
Holly Jolly



 PRICING & INFO

Pre-designed Cards are normally $20 for the print-yourself file. BUT if you place your order before the end of October {that's gives you one week!} you can get the personalized file to print for only $15. Don't worry if you don't have your picture quite yet, just place your order to lock in the price!

If you would like me to print for you:
$10 + $1.30 per card
OR $10 + 1.50 per card for a two sided card w/rounded corners {*NEW!*}

You can still order after the end of the month, but pricing will go back to my regular prices that you can find on the pricing tab above. 

ALWAYS REMEMBER...

if you would like a custom card that you & only you will have, I always love to design those as well!
They are $30 for the print-yourself file, or $20 + $1.30 per card.
{You can see some of last years designs here}


Contact me by clicking on "Contact Me" above, or email me at ashley.snowbird@gmail.com
Don't forget to go look {& LIKE} my facebook page as well!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment